Ceramic Wheel Coating
Brake dust over time can cause pitting and staining to your wheel's finish as it is constantly being heated and cooled. Ceramic coatings developed for wheels differ over what is offered for paint as it is designed to withstand much higher temperatures seen from your vehicle's brakes. Wheel coatings are a great way to keep your wheels clean for longer and to protect your finish from brake dust.
ceramic wheel coatings
Wheel coatings offer the most superior form of protection to keep your wheel's finish free from brake dust pitting, stains, and road grime. Similar to ceramic paint coatings, wheel coatings chemically bond to the wheel's finish and provide a barrier of protection that lasts for up to two years.
- Wheels and tires cleaned
- Rims prepped and decontaminated from oils
- Ceramic wheel coating applied to wheel face and barrels (safe for matte finish)
- Tires dressed to matte finish
- Wheels installed back on car and torqued to OEM torque specification
- Caliper coatings optional
from $300.00 single coat (set of 4x rims)
from $450.00 double coat (set of 4x rims)